Saturday, November 19, 2016

Catching up

Lots of stuff has happened in the last six years since i last blogged.
I lost two grandparents...went through  some heartache...met the love of my life......got married.....migrated and had my first baby. WOW.
Life now feels fulfilled and it really does start at 30 no lies about that. although i wouldnt change anything about my past...past emlpoyers...relationship...new friends new beginnings .
Losing loved ones definitely slaps you into reality and says HEY  life is so friggin short do every and anuthing you have ever wanted to do.
You miss the way things used to be in th past and thats because its often difficult to adapt to new...to accept change and swallow new reality.
Travelling from the Caribbean to Australia has been an experience. Totally and almost literally my world was turned upside down. I love new...especially now that nothing in my past life still exists really.
So dont be afraid...dont mean to sound clichè but take the plunge! Do your bucket list.
Dont be afraid once in your life to live for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment